– DESCRIPTION –
Identity Forwarded is an action RPG that takes place in a large open world, in which you can explore, steal cars, use guns and generally get up to mischief. However, if your character dies you’ll be reincarnated as someone/something else, with your new reincarnation being chosen based on your actions, karma and interests from previous lives.
Forwarding of your identity to the new reincarnation means that your new character will inherit some of the skills and abilities from previous lives. It also means that if you’ve caused bad karma in one life then your next one is going to suck – either by reincarnating you as a loser or a lowly animal. Your eventual goal is to become reincarnated as God, giving you access to the GOD Mode and allowing you to have lots of fun with the quirky low poly city.
– VIDEOS –
– SCREENS –
– KEY FEATURES –
- Reincarnate as human/animal every time you die.
- Eventual goal to became reincarnated as GOD, giving you access to GOD Mode.
- Reincarnation depends on yours actions, karma and interests from the previous lives.
- Reincarnation means new character will inherit some of the skills and abilities from previous lives.
- Explore the large open world, steal cars, use guns and do the mischief.
- Complete various jobs, missions and switch jobs based on your abilities.
- Dreams being special missions giving you extraordinary/random powers.
– SPECIFICATIONS –
Platforms – Android, iOS, Windows